Non Toxic – Non Hazardous – Biodegradable
A Safer Way to Clean for Home, Schools and Commercial
EPA Website Mention
You Can Improve Human Health and the Environment by
Buying Greener Products and Services
Dust mites, molds, fungi, spores, pollen, bacteria, viruses, amoebas, fragments of plant materials, human and pet dander (skin which has been shed) are some examples that can cause unhealthy homes.
A healthy indoor environment is important for keeping the air and building free of biological contaminants, which can cause allergens and health problems. Toxic mold spores are a leading cause of sickness and liability in buildings.
For children with allergies, school itself – also can bring an array of symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes, headaches and hives.Approximately 6 million children in the United States have asthma.
Mold spores are the reproductive part of mold or fungus that cause allergic reactions. Molds feed off decomposing plant and animal matter and grows by producing filament-like clusters.
What our customers say
"After months of using this product, our students were less likely to report to the nurse's office with asthma issues or respiratory problems. We have used it liberally throughout the school and the odors have begun to disappear."